About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! Here you may find something interesting to read about my gaming experience or you may find a whole variety of pointless rambling. Good luck! Oh and for those of you wondering 'what is a Bratt?', I can tell you it is a very unfortunate surname!

Saturday 16 January 2010

Level 60 means Dispersion and Wings!

Reaching level 60 means I now have access to two very important things, both of which make my life a hell of a lot easier:

Flying Mount

Being able to use a flying mount at level 60 instead of 70 is so great when leveling through Outland. Anyone who has leveled trough Outland will understand how frustrating it can be to have to fight your way through packs of mobs to reach a quest item instead of flying over them and collecting it. Unfortunately I can't afford to use an Epic flying mount just yet because I have put very little thought into gold making. To be honest I am far too used to making gold using maxed out professions such as Enchanting or Inscription. I am selling everything I find whilst leveling but apart from that I am not really worrying about gold too much.

Dispersion

Dispersion is one of the spells I have been looking forward to since I started this character and I have now gained it via the Shadow talent tree. It solves two problems shadow priests may find whilst leveling: Survivability and Mana regen. Combine this spell with the Glyph of Dispersion and you will see a huge change in your leveling experience. I no longer have to worry about mana after every fight and I o longer have to worry about getting squashed when I pull too many enemies or have to face an elite mob. As I mentioned on Friday this spell no longer looks quite as awesome but I am willing to forgive Blizzard simply because it makes my leveling process so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment