About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! Here you may find something interesting to read about my gaming experience or you may find a whole variety of pointless rambling. Good luck! Oh and for those of you wondering 'what is a Bratt?', I can tell you it is a very unfortunate surname!

Friday 15 January 2010

Forum Post Friday

Each Friday I will pick a forum post from the World of Warcraft EU forums and discuss it. I will pick the post from anywhere within these forums depending on what I find interesting, funny or just rather annoying.

Please click here to read today's forum post.

Summary

This post is one of many that you find in the 'General Discussion' section of the forums. It is just a fun forum post that is trying to engage the community with a topic that doesn't involve hate towards the Blizzard devs or other players. This post asks you to name your favourite spell animation, nice and simple.

My opinion

If you had asked me this before patch 3.3 I would have said Dispersion without a doubt. What can be more cool than a dark cloud of shadowy awesome? Well
apparently it was too cool for WoW and it has now been changed so that you can still see the player model within the dispersion.

So instead I will pick Shadowform just because it makes everything it touches look awesome. When mounted you will notice that both yourself and your mount will now be covered by Shadowform and if you have a passenger then he/she will also be in Shadowform (no matter what race/class).



Interesting Replies

Rhecksa writes:

"Death Grip.
Who doesn't like shooting Unholy Lightning at enemies and yoink them towards you."


Burden writes:

"The person on the other end."


Vaneras (Blizzard Poster) writes:

"Hmm... Hard to pick one out of so many really cool ones :-)

I really like those spells that strike enemies from the sky, like if they were shot by an orbital defence satellite or something... Holy Fire, Moonfire and Starfire are great examples of such spells, but if I am forced to pick only one of them I would probably go for Holy Fire :-)"


Dairyfresh writes:

"I vote for Moonfire.

ION CANNON!"



What is your favourite spell animation? Leave a comment explaining why!




No comments:

Post a Comment