About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! Here you may find something interesting to read about my gaming experience or you may find a whole variety of pointless rambling. Good luck! Oh and for those of you wondering 'what is a Bratt?', I can tell you it is a very unfortunate surname!

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Why hello there!

....and welcome to my very first post.

I will save you the effort of reading any personal introductions and instead introduce someone much more important than myself.



Please meet Farenz, the level 16 Troll Shadowpriest. I apologize about the above picture, but at this point in time I don't have any alternative than wearing a loincloth. Today I joined the upcoming Undergeared project which is being led by Gevlon the Greedy Goblin. Please click either of those links to find out more as I do not wish to repeat the information he has already provided. Basically the idea is to complete all WOTLK content in only blue quality gear (sounds mad, right?).

As you can see I have started a completely new character to join in with the fun and I am in the process of leveling my way up to 80. I already have a few level 80 characters but to be honest I was not enjoying them as much as I used to and I relish the chance to level up from scratch and hopefully obtain a character I will use for a long time to come.

Anyway I want to keep this post from being too long. At the moment this blog will be used to write about my World of Warcraft experience, from the undergeared project to making gold. I don't really know where the blog will end up but I'm excited to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment