About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! Here you may find something interesting to read about my gaming experience or you may find a whole variety of pointless rambling. Good luck! Oh and for those of you wondering 'what is a Bratt?', I can tell you it is a very unfortunate surname!

Monday 18 January 2010

Quick update

I've now completely finished with Hellfire Peninsula and actually covered 5 levels in that one zone with a few dungeons runs in between. I'm now level 63 and heading to Zangarmarsh to look at giant mushrooms, slay countless naga and chase those annoying broken space goats.

I'm actually also starting to work on a guest post for the Pugnacious Priest and I am excited to see how that works out. I also need to do some work on the layout of this blog and make it look a little bit snazzy, because at the moment it looks fairly bland.

If you want to find out anymore information about the Undergeared project, Gevlon has uploaded a post regarding a few dungeon runs some of our level 80s have now completed. Check it out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment