About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! Here you may find something interesting to read about my gaming experience or you may find a whole variety of pointless rambling. Good luck! Oh and for those of you wondering 'what is a Bratt?', I can tell you it is a very unfortunate surname!

Saturday 16 January 2010

Through the Dark Portal!

I finally hit level 58 and forced myself not to cheer when I realized I could leave the old world quests behind. I made my way to Undercity and cleared my bags, leaving a few essential items: My trusty Mining Pick, a few potions and my hearthstone. Then I happily cleared out my quest log leaving a blank page ready for Outland. Finally I made sure all my professions were ready (300+) and wasted too much gold getting the last few points for my Jewelcrafting. I was now ready to head through the Dark Portal!



Outland awaits! A magical world of strange looking quest reward gear, demons and flying mounts.

Extra note: Don't forget you can now use a portal from any major city to teleport directly to the Dark Portal. You don't need to actually travel to the Blasted Lands anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment